Selasa, 29 Mei 2012

Fantastic!

The Perks Being Wallflower

The Perks Being Wallflower

I am 74 years old. The world is different now; there are more risks and more choices than when I was 15, but this movie reminded me of what it felt like to be 15 and 16 in 1954 and 1955. In those days homework was accompanied by radio with Rock and Roll music thanks to Alan Fried, Ranger hockey against Maurice Richard, and Gene Shepard,the best story teller of all time. Most of us had after school jobs which gave us enough spending money to begin making choices independent of our parents, and every day we left home and entered the world alone, with very little confidence but with the hope that everything was going to work out. Watching Charlie going through his day, observing the antics of his friends and trying to make sense of it all, brought tears to my eyes. The beauty of the movie is that it captures the universal experience of adolescence, and fortunately, as difficult as the experience may be, just like Charlie, most of us make it through.

Get your The Perks Being Wallflower Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I have a project where I have to create a soundtrack to the book 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' I have to pick 10 songs that have a reasonable explanation to the book. I have a few, but I am so lost. :( Any ideas?

    BalasHapus
  2. I watched perks of being a wallflower and my life is a lot like Charlies, i mean about being shy and not having much friends. The difference is that he found someone like Patrick who Wouldn't judge him. I just wish i can find friends like that who dont care about anything. Any advice

    BalasHapus
  3. In the movie, perks of being a wallflower what is the make/name of that black pick up truck Sam and Patrick have. Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  4. I just finished reading Perks of Being a Wallflower and I loved it! Normally when I read books I highlight quotes throughout the book that I like, but this time I was so into the book I forgot. So what are some good quotes from the book, and what page are they on ?

    BalasHapus
  5. Are they gonna have The perks of being a wallflower play in Regal Cinemas in California on the wikipedia page it said that there gonna play it in America on Sep.21 and i really wanna watch that movie. Also if they don`t have it in Regal is it playing in any other theaters then?

    BalasHapus