Kamis, 17 Mei 2012

Great product!

Boys Over Flowers Complete Subtitles

Boys Over Flowers Complete Subtitles

I love this dress. I was extremely nervous since i've read many other reviews people have typed about this designer. Let me tell you, this dress was not cheaply made, its comfortable, and does not have any type of weird smell. Im 20yrs old 5'0 and extremely tiny all around. The dress ends just about my knees which gives it a very chic and classy look (as says my mom). The neck line cut isn't a low cut, so there is no cleavage exposed. The only problem that I have with the dress is above the belt line on the dress sits too wide on the sides. It may only be because I have a small bust (Acup) but is an easy fix if you sew, or you can pull the dress below a tight belt. So all and all, I love this dress, the orange belt it comes with was a great contrast of color. My moms actually borrowing the dress for a wedding later today!

Get your Boys Over Flowers Complete Subtitles Now!

7 komentar:

  1. Christopher Lambert28 Oktober 2010 pukul 12.32

    Where can i download Boys over flowers season 2 with subtitles to my computer?

    BalasHapus
  2. I'd prefer if there was some gayness in it. (crushes and shy kisses). It'll be better if it was anime that involves school. Thanks.

    BalasHapus
  3. I love japanese anime, I even love manga. Can somebody please tell me some good love japanese anime? I watched Sailor moon and Fruits basket, they were amazing. I want to watch more but i can't find any good anime.

    BalasHapus
  4. I really loveeee this show and I was just curious if there was a way that I could by the DVD with english subtitles..

    BalasHapus
  5. I've watched 'Personal Taste (Preference) ' and dream high and you are beautiful ..............that got me hooked on these Korean drama, so I want to watch another series (not movies) on a safe site. Either YOUTUBE or anything else safe, that you've tried before. I prefer ENGLISH SUBTITLES

    BalasHapus
  6. I have fallen in love with the series Boys Before Flowers, which is a Korean drama. I live in New Zealand. Does anyone know where i can buy the full series (25 episodes) with english subtitles? Thanks :D

    BalasHapus
  7. I hate sad endings it would also be nice if there was drama or comedy or both! Thank you so much!!!!!

    BalasHapus