Senin, 14 Mei 2012

feeder

Perky Pet 220 Master 48 Ounce Hummingbird

Perky Pet 220 Master 48 Ounce Hummingbird

I've used this large feeder for a few years without any problems whatsoever; no leaking, no durability issues, no vices--except that I wish it was even bigger! On warm summer days I could almost fill it twice!
The little birds love this thing! They invite all their friends over--so many birds show up at once that I have to have a second, smaller feeder nearby for the overflow!
If I have any criticism at all it would be that the base is awkward to clean, but a thin kitchen sponge and a good soak in warm water and vinegar seems to clean it well.
Fwiw, my feeders are in the shade at least 80% of the day, which I believe helps extend the lifespan of the plastic parts.
Perky-Pet does sell replacement parts directly, and although I've not needed any for this feeder, I have purchased parts from them for other models of their feeders after accidental breakage or worn parts.

Get your Perky Pet 220 Master 48 Ounce Hummingbird Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Where can I find a discount online for Perky Pet 220 Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder

    BalasHapus
  2. Where can I find a really good deal online for Perky Pet 220 Grand Master Hummingbird Feeder

    BalasHapus